Veterinarians International (VI) is working tirelessly around the globe to save our planet’s animals. Many animals are being lost, and some species are gone forever. In Sri Lanka alone, we’ve lost 10% of the Asian elephant population in just the last two years.
To help care for our animals, VI is hosting its 2nd Annual Healthy Steps For Healthy Pets Walk-A-Thon fundraiser. Put on your walking shoes, grab your dogs, your kids, your family, and friends, and join us!
Join us IN-PERSON at one of the following locations:
East Hampton, NY September 25 (*please note the updated date)
Tewksbury, NJ October 3
Rochester, MI October 4
- The above events include fun and interactive walking courses, prizes, swag bags, and giveaways!
Or join us VIRTUALLY:
You can also form your own walking group in your neighborhood and raise funds for needy animals. This virtual global event invites people from all over the world to participate! To participate from your own neighborhood, please sign up and complete your walk anytime on or before October 4th.
OUR VISION – raise $5.5 Million to:
- Build Sri Lanka’s first-ever elephant hospital and wildlife rehabilitation center
- Expand the rhino and cheetah orphanage in Kenya
- Supply rabies and distemper vaccines for dogs and cats in Chile and Guatemala
- Provide veterinary training worldwide along with life-saving spay and neuter programs
OUR WALK-A-THON MISSION – raise $100,000 for a desperately-needed portable x-ray machine for elephants
Just a small donation will go a long way to helping VI reach this goal. Please donate today and join us in taking healthy steps for healthy pets!
Remember that care for animals truly means care for all.