Vets International is a 501 (c) Non-Profit Organization. Tax ID: 46-5277273
What will your support do for the people and animals in our projects?
Create sustainable communities that can live in harmony with animals
Provide veterinary care and support for people and animals in most need:
- $5 in Guatemala can vaccinate a dog against rabies
- $10 can pay for dewormers for 5 dogs or cats
- $20 can pay a veterinarian for one full day of work
- $50 can spay or neuter a dog in Chile
- $100 can cover the production of educational materials for kids for one school visit
Help build our Mobile Elephant Clinics
- $1000 a month or $33 a day can pay a veterinarian’s salary
- $750 can pay for fuel for a month
- $250 can pay for an elephant’s annual preventative veterinary care
Help the Asian elephant lead a more dignified life, and at the same time, get them off the endangered list.
Help the Sauti Moja Marsibit (SMM) Project in Kenya
- $200 can provide a basket of veterinary medicine and livestock health supplies for one woman’s herd of goats for 1 year
- $150 can fund an animal health training workshop in a remote part of Kenya
- $30 can deworm the SMM goats for one month
Take Action Now
Help Animals. Heal the Planet.
Join the movement to help communities around the world value and appreciate animals
Other ways you can get involved in Vets International
- Help VI every time you shop on Amazon! Go to smile.amazon.com whenever you shop on Amazon and select Veterinarians International
- Donate airline miles or hotel points
- Spread the word to a friend
- Send us surgical equipment that is in good working condition
- Are you a vet, animal assistant or technician? Donate your time and volunteer for vets international! If you are interested please fill out our Questionnaire and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look great and feel even better by purchasing this charm custom-designed by Helen Ficalora, with 100% of the proceeds from the silver, and 25% of the gold charms going to support our Asian Elephant Veterinary Care Program!